It's been 24hours and it still hasn't hit me.
The CT scan of my lungs showed no new signs of growth, meaning their finally, stable. The MRI of my brain showed that radiation WORKED(losing my hair paid off, after all!), but there is a tiiiny dot that will be watched; Which there was a spot just like it near the surgical area but that's now gone, so we're hoping the story will be the same. I'll go back at the end of May to have another gander at those little bastards. :) Dr. Galanis was impressed with the improvement of my walking(I've graduated PT and no longer limp on my left leg) and when I met with Nurse Matt we talked about if and when my hair will grow back. I was warned, before radiation that my hair follicles might be stunned and it could take up to three months for them to start again..If they even do. I'm not letting it bother me, because I already know it's going to take like three years for my hair to even be medium length. Boo, but oh well...I've got my wig! But, amongst all this information, sitting by my side were my stars; Ma, Dad, and my sister, C...Thank God. I had a few teary-eyed moments after the good news, but most of all it was more of a sign of relief moment when I heard all of the good news. I've got a smile on my face and am just so thankful that I finally get a break from bad news.