Saturday, March 5, 2011
"It's like BAM! I'm me, again."
The D Family have come to my rescue once again and have given me the opportunity to have a wig. I met my new 'wig lady' on February 6th, 2011 and was given a Wigs: 101 - synthetic hair vs. real, hand sewn vs. machine, full matt vs. partial, etc. I tried on every color, length, and type of wig in her office. With my Ma and Mrs. D sitting behind me, I put on the first wig and looked into the mirror. I burst into tears...ME! I almost forgot what I looked like with hair. The mom's were crying, as well but I couldn't help but smile. I was really happy. After trying on more wigs and debating back and forth, I had to have my "BAM" wig. I was very fortunate and was able to wear it home! I'm still adjusting to it, but you can't even tell it's a wig, unless you're an inch away from my head, which is too close for anyone to be, anyways. Ha! A very special thank you to The D Family-Love you all!